This program will help you overcome
the overwhelm of doing research and empower you to become a confident student researcher!
The contents of this course consists of pre-recorded video lectures and supplemental PDFs guides to help you get closer to your next publication.Enroll Now for as low as $77/month!
Research Publication Academy
The only course of its kind to get you from feeling confused and anxious about research to having the confidence and knowledge to maximize your research opportunities as a student.
Before I tell you all about this program that can change the trajectory of your research journey, let’s talk about who this is really for.
You're an ambitious student who wants to gain more research publications so that you can become a competitive applicant at your dream program.
- a medical student who is overwhelmed by the increasing value of research for residency applications
- a budding scientist who is eager to learn the ropes of research, be more independent, and publish more papers in high impact journals
- a pre-medical student who knows the importance of research and wants to get ahead of the game
You’re in the right place and Research Publication Academy will give you the tools, inspiration, and unparalleled support on your journey to publishing research.Enroll Now
By investing in this program,
- find the right, productive research mentor for you (using my proven FAST framework)
- learn how to develop and validate your OWN research question
- gain clarity on conducting your research study
- expertly write a publishable manuscript
- craft a compelling case report ready for publication in no time
- learn the ins and outs of succeeding at the 'research game' as a residency applicant
Research Publication Academy
This course help you overcome the overwhelm with the increasing importance of research and empower you the skills to become a confident student researcher!
This program is for you if...
You're a current medical student or pre-medical student who understands the increasing value of research on the residency match.
You are willing to put in hard work to make your goals a reality.
You don't take no as an answer and are persistent.
You understand that getting research publications doesn't happen overnight, but you can plant the seeds for a successful research career now.
You're ready to invest in a program to become a confident student researcher!
Finding Your Ideal Research Mentor
We’re going to crush all the doubts you have from moving forward with finding the right research mentor. I’ll set you up with success by helping you achieve total clarity about who you should work with and how.
You will get the fast-track of identifying an area of research you’re interested in and the inside scoop on how to find the most productive research mentors in that field.
Finally, you’ll gain access to my templates so you know exactly what to say to let your potential research mentor excitedly say “Yes!” to working with you.
- Learn over 10+ unique ways to find research opportunities AND save a ton of time by getting exclusive access to my comprehensive database of 300+ research opportunities.
- Find a productive research mentor who will help you publish with my signature FAST method.
- Gain the confidence to reach out to research mentors the right way.
Begin: How to Start Your Research Project
One of the best ways to be productive at research is to come up with your own projects. I will walk you through exactly how to come up with a research question and how to pitch this to your research mentor and get them to say “yes!”
- Learn the crucial do’s and don’t for coming up with a feasible research study as a student.
- Validate your research idea to ensure it is back by science.
- Confidently pitch your research idea to your mentor with my templates and examples.
Conduct: Carry Out Your Research Study
Once you’ve set up your study, it’s time to conduct your research and collect data. This module will help you stop feeling lost and confused on how to move your project forward.
I will guide you on how to stay organized during this process while knowing how to turn your data into meaningful results for your manuscript.
- Move past the frustrations of disorganized datasets and know how to properly set up your dataset for success
- Actually obtain results from the hard work you put into conducting your research with my expert recommendations on how to analyze your data
Finish: The Simple Manuscript Framework
If you’re stuck on how to turn your amazing research project into an organized and logical manuscript that you’re excited to present to your research team, this module is for you!
- Say “bye” to blank page overwhelm and “hello” to crafting your amazing manuscript
- Follow my tried and true step-by-step method of writing a manuscript with ease
- Learn to write a manuscript like a pro and start publishing in no time!
Publish: Submission and Revisions
Congrats! Now that you’ve completed your research study and have written your manuscript, it’s time to submit it for publication.
Maximize your manuscript acceptance by learning the exact steps to properly prepare your paper for submission.
You will also learn how to find the ideal journal to submit to so you can maximize your success and get a publication. After submission, you will know how to appropriately respond to your reviewer’s responses to increase your chances for acceptance.
- Maximize your paper acceptance by properly preparing your paper for submission
- Submit to the right journal the right way so you can get your paper accepted and become a published scientist
- Turn your revisions request into a paper acceptance!
How to Write a Publishable Case Report
Writing a case report can be an easy way to publish as a medical student. Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Even if you have no idea what is case report is or you’ve never written one, this module will break it down into simple, easy-to-execute steps that will make you feel confident about presenting and publishing a case report.
- Discover if your case is publishable, how to write a case report, and where to publish your case
- Map out the information you need to gather to write your meaningful case report
- Turn your interesting case into a highly informative published case report that will be shared with physicians worldwide.
"Lily's research masterclass is one of the most streamlined, easy to follow ways to understand the research process."
“Her videos are to the point so you never feel like you’re wasting your time and she provides very valuable information that would have otherwise taken hours to find online through different sites. I purchased both her first and second part and will purchase the how to write a manuscript next!”
- Nathalie Perez
"This course provided me with all the insight I needed to find a research mentor and start my research journey!"
“Lily really emphasized different strategies for success and used her own journey to provide examples. She preached passion and patience as keys to drive productivity, and this was the highlight of the class!”
- Manav Patel
"I especially love the FAST technique, how each step has clear rationale attached."
“I am excited to say that I have found a productive research mentor to work under! I am very happy with the course contents and how straightforward they were!”
"I’ve secured several research opportunities!"
“I enjoyed the content on how to find a research mentor such as the template to reach out as well as “how to ask for projects that you want.” Both have worked well for me as I’ve secured several opportunities!”
Meet the Instructor,
Dr. Lily, MD
Currently, I'm an Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery resident and previously completed a competitive Harvard Clinical Research Fellowship.
I have a wealth of research experience and have done everything from retrospective chart reviews, prospective studies, systematic reviews, and case reports.
I'm passionate about mentoring students and when you join, you'll be a part of my exclusive mentoring community!
This course and mentorship program teaches you everything I've learned from doing 7 years of clinical research.
RESEARCH PUBS, ABSTRACTS, PRESENTATIONS
I know what it takes to optimize your research output.
I have experience working with students with diverse experiences.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCES/ MENTORS
I have worked with a large number of different mentors and can advise you on different types of research!
"Lily’s Research Publication Academy has filled so many of my research knowledge gaps. Her course is direct and easy to follow at your own pace. I used her advice and was able to get a great research position, plus I am currently work on 3 projects now! I highly recommend taking this course!"
“She provides you with all the templates and resources you need to not only understand the meaning and work that comes with research but to be proactive and get publications.”
- Maria Aguilera
The Extra Bonuses to help you Become A Successful Student Researcher
Succeeding at the "Research Game" Training Videos
Gain a competitive edge by learning the secret tips and tricks that applicants are using to maximize their research output and level up their applications. This specific training is for perfect for pre-meds and medical students!
Database of Summer, Structured, Year-long Research Positions and Conferences
Save time searching online by gaining access to a comprehensive, organized database of research opportunities and programs for both pre-meds and medical students in various specialities. This covers summer research programs, structured research programs and year-long positions.
PAY IN FULL BONUS
Finding and Preparing for Conference Presentations + Presentation Templates! (value: $150)
Save time and overwhelm with my expert tips on how to find the right conference, prepare for your oral/poster presentation, and build a beautiful presentation with my made-for-you templates.
Commonly Asked Questions
I'm feeling really lost about research and how to get started. Can I really do this?
Do you provide any discounts?
How long will it take me to get through this course?
Will I learn how to analyze data in this course?
Is there support in this course?
I'm a non-U.S. student. Is this course right for me?
If you’re thinking “this sounds amazing, but I’m still not 100% sure,” keep reading…
I want to give you every opportunity to put my course to work and experience first hand the value that it can bring.
I’m confident you’ll gain the skills and knowledge about research as a budding scientist that I’m giving you 14 days to test the principles that I’ve used in my own research career over the last 7 years.
It’s simple. All you need to do is show me the work proving you tried the strategies to no avail and we’ll just hit undo on this whole thing. Just FYI, to date, I’ve had a 100% satisfaction rate. 💯😁
You have nothing to lose — only knowledge to gain when it comes to where to find your next research opportunity and how to conduct research!